Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 box frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella
- 8 ounces reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more as needed
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, plus more as needed
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- Carrot sticks, celery sticks or baked tortilla strips, for serving
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Process until just blended but still slightly lumpy. Add artichokes and pulse to form a chunky mixture. Place in a 1-quart baking dish. Top with remaining mozzarella. Bake until bubbly, about 30 minutes. Serve with carrot sticks, celery sticks or baked tortilla strips.
Recipe courtesy of Juan-Carlos Cruz
Recipe courtesy of Geoffrey Zakarian