- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup thickly sliced and chopped prosciutto
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 6 tablespoons white wine
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bag fresh spinach, stemmed
- 1 1/2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
Heat oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat. Add prosciutto and garlic and saute for a couple of minutes. Add wine, lemon juice and sugar and simmer for 5 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and cool completely. Add salt and pepper, to taste. Toss together spinach, mushrooms, walnuts and cheese in a bowl. Give dressing a quick stir before tossing with the salad.
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The FN chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy Peggy Russell
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay