Spinach Salad with Raspberry Dressing
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon or honey mustard
- 2 teaspoons raspberry-flavored vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups baby spinach, washed well
- 4 mushrooms, sliced
- 4 strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 medium red onion, halved and sliced
- Candied Almonds, recipe follows
- Candied Slivered Almonds:
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup slivered almonds
DirectionsCandied Slivered Almonds:
In a saute pan over medium heat, add the sugar and heat until it melts, about 6 minutes. Add the slivered almonds and cook until the sugar has caramelized, stirring constantly. Remove from the pan to a parchment lined sheet pan and cool. Once it has cooled, break into small pieces and set aside.
The recipes for this program, which were provided by contributors and guests who may not be professional chefs, have not been tested in the Food Network's kitchens. Therefore, the Food Network cannot attest to the accuracy of any of the recipes.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.