Spring Green Salad
- 2 spring onions with enough vegetable stock to cover
- 4 eggs, medium boiled
- 1 cup fava beans, blanched and diced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Pinch allspice
- Salt and pepper
- 2 bunches ramps, quickly Sauteed
- 12 stalks asparagus, trimmed and blanched
- 1 roasted sweet potato, pureed with portion of onion liquid
Method: Cook onions in vegetable stock and reserve liquid. Separate whites from yolks and chop each finely. Mix together chopped egg, and fava beans. Whisk together olive oil, butter, onion liquid, allspice and salt and pepper. Dress ramps and asparagus with the above mixture. Add sweet potato puree to dish.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.