Sprouted Mung Bean Salad
- 10 cups sprouted organic mung beans
- 1 bunch organically grown cilantro, leaves only
- 1/2 cup organic lemon juice
- 1/2 cup organic olive oil
- 1 tablespoon muchi curry
- Pinch organic cayenne pepper
- 2 1/2 tablespoons organic raw soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced organic garlic
- 1 tablespoon organic stone-ground mustard
Toss all of the ingredients together in a large serving bowl. Serve immediately.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Sweet and Sour Bean Salad, 2 Terrific Salad Sides: 3 Bean Salad and Potato Salad with Sweet Red Pepper and Onion, Black Bean Salad with Fresh Corn, Portobello Mushroom Recipes, Broccoli Salad Recipes, Mushroom Salad Recipes, Spinach Salad Recipes, Fruit Salad Recipes, Easy Grilling
Thank you! your flag was submitted.