Stay Crisp Layer Salad
- 1 head iceburg lettuce
- 1 10 -ounce package fresh spinach
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 can peas, washed and drained
- 1 jar bacon bits
- 7 hard cooked eggs, chopped
- 8 ounces grated cheddar cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- The recipes for this program, which were provided by contributors and guests who may not be professional chefs, have not been tested in the Food Network's kitchens. Therefore, the Food Network cannot attest to the accuracy of any of the recipes.
Wash greens, break into bite size pieces. Layer ingredients in a large container that seals in the order given. After all ingredients are used, spread the dressing over salad as you would in icing a cake. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Seal bowl and refrigerate the salad overnight.
Mix all the ingredients together. To serve salad, toss dressing well through the other ingredients.