Steamed Squash Salad
- 4 small slender zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch rounds and parboiled for 1 minute
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Grated zest and juice of two large limes
- 1/4 teaspoon each ground cumin and cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon pressed or minced garlic
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Parboil zucchini for a minute, drain, pat dry and divide among four dinner plates. Set zucchini in concentric circles on a plate. Combine the olive oil, lime peel and juice, cumin, cardamom and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Taste and adjust for acidity. Spoon dressing over zucchini. When chicken is done, set it skin side up over zucchini.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Roasted Butternut Squash Salad with Warm Cider Vinaigrette, Butternut Squash and Watercress Salad with Champagne Vinaigrette, Roasted Butternut Squash Salad With Tangerine-Rosemary Vinaigrette, Salmon Salad Recipes, Arugula, Crab Salad Recipes, New York Strip Steak Recipes, Veal Chop Recipes, Roasted Vegetable Recipes