Steubens Chimichurri Dipping Sauce
- 2 cups chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
In food processor, combine all ingredients except for olive oil and salt and pepper. Puree until a smooth paste. With mixer running, add olive oil until emulsified. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Store refrigerated for up to one week.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.