- 2 tablespoons Market Pantry® Honey
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 (20-ounce) package chicken drumsticks
- Salt and pepper
1. Heat a grill to medium.
2. Meanwhile, in a large, wide bowl, stir together the honey, cayenne pepper sauce, and ketchup.
3. Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper. Grill, turning occasionally, until evenly browned and cooked through (to 165°F), about 12 minutes.
4. Transfer the chicken directly to the bowl with the sauce and gently toss until well coated.