- 1 12 -to-16-ounce bag frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro (leaves and tender stems), plus more for topping
- Grated zest and juice of 1 lime
- 3 tablespoons peanut or vegetable oil
- 1 1 -inch piece ginger, peeled
- 1 large clove garlic
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper (remove seeds for less heat)
- 3 teaspoons hoisin sauce, plus more for topping
- 10 large eggs
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 pound ground pork
Combine the cilantro, lime zest and juice, 2 tablespoons water, 1 tablespoon peanut oil, the ginger, garlic, jalapeno and 2 teaspoons hoisin sauce in a blender; puree until smooth. Whisk the eggs, 2 tablespoons water, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper to taste in a large bowl.
Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons peanut oil in a medium ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork, the remaining 1 teaspoon hoisin sauce, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; cook, stirring, until browned, 4 minutes. Stir in the vegetables, half of the cilantro-ginger sauce, and salt and pepper to taste. Pour in the eggs, increase the heat to high and cook 2 minutes.
Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake until set, 20 to 25 minutes. Cover and let rest 5 minutes. Top with the remaining cilantro-ginger sauce, more hoisin sauce and cilantro.
Per serving: Calories 461; Fat 34 g (Saturated 10 g); Cholesterol 578 mg; Sodium 831 mg; Carbohydrate 14 g; Fiber 3 g; Protein 27 g
Photograph by Justin Walker