- 5 ounces frozen strawberries
- 1/2 banana
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen lemonade
- Coconut, banana or pineapple rum, optional
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- About 12 (3 1/2 cups) ice cubes, or as needed
- Up to 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- Fresh strawberries, for garnish, optional
In a blender, place the strawberries, banana, and frozen lemonade. Fill the empty lemonade can halfway with rum, if using, and add it to the blender with the sugar and ice. Blend until well combined and slushy. Add the orange juice to thin the mixture if necessary, or more ice cubes to make it thicker.
Divide among 2 or 3 glasses. Garnish with a fresh strawberry and serve.
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy of Eva Longoria