- 1 1/4 cup pretzel crumbs
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cup strawberries, diced
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/4 cup Tequila or Tequila Cuervo 1800
- 2 tablespoons Triple Sec
- 1 1/2 cup Cool Whip, thawed
Combine pretzel crumbs, butter, and sugar, mix well. Press firmly on bottom and up sides of a lightly buttered 9-inch pie pan.
Combine milk, lime juice, strawberries, tequila and triple sec, blend well.
Fold in Cool Whip.
Pour into crust. Place in freezer for four to eight hours. Remove from freezer and let stand 10 minutes before serving.
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The FN chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.