- 1 1/4 cup pretzel crumbs
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cup strawberries, diced
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/4 cup Tequila or Tequila Cuervo 1800
- 2 tablespoons Triple Sec
- 1 1/2 cup Cool Whip, thawed
Combine pretzel crumbs, butter, and sugar, mix well. Press firmly on bottom and up sides of a lightly buttered 9-inch pie pan.
Fold in Cool Whip.
Pour into crust. Place in freezer for four to eight hours. Remove from freezer and let stand 10 minutes before serving.
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The FN chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.