Stuffed Marinated Veal Chops
- 4 slices fresh mozzarella, 1/2-inch thick
- 4 thin slices prosciutto, finely chopped
- 4 sage leaves, chiffonade
- 4 veal chops, 2 inches thick, with a pocket cut into side
- 4 cloves roasted garlic, smashed to a paste
- 1/4 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
Whisk together the garlic, olive oil and vinegar and pour over the veal chops. Cover and let marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
Preheat grill. Remove chops from marinade and season with salt and pepper to taste. Grill the chops for 7 to 8 minutes on each side for medium doneness.
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay