Stuffed Portobello Mushroom with Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 Portobello mushrooms, cleaned, stems removed
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1 zucchini, finely diced
- 1 yellow squash, finely diced
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Lettuce, optional
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
In a separate bowl, combine all of the remaining ingredients and mix well. Place a large spoonful of the mixture on top of each mushroom. Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes.
Serve on a bed of lettuce or on a platter and drizzle the Worcestershire sauce around mushrooms.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.