1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Cut each zucchini in half lengthwise and scoop out pulp, leaving about ¼-in shells. Reserve ½ cup of Pasta Sauce and pour remainder into bottom of two 13x9 baking dishes. Place zucchini shells in baking dishes.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook hash browns for 12 to 15 minutes, stirring two to three times.
3. Meanwhile, in another large skillet over medium heat, cook beef for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently to form small crumbles. Add onion, pepper and garlic, and cook for another 3 minutes. Remove from heat and drain if needed. Stir in cooked Hash Browns, seasoning, reserved ½ cup of Pasta Sauce and 2 cups of cheese. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
4. Spoon about ½ cup of meat mixture into each zucchini shell. Pour about ½ cup of hot water into bottom of each baking dish and cover with foil. Bake covered for 30 minutes.
5. Carefully remove foil and sprinkle remaining ½ cup of cheese on top. Bake uncovered for an additional 10 minutes, or until zucchini is tender. Serve with additional Pasta Sauce if desired.
Sponsor Recipe Courtesy of Ore Ida®