- 1 tablespoon shallots
- 1 red pepper, diced small
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 1/2 teaspoon each, rosemary, thyme, sage
- 1/4 cup lima beans, cooked
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- 2 large tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup black beans, cooked
- 1/2 cup butternut squash, cooked and diced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Lemon juice, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
In a medium size sauce pot, over medium heat, cook shallots, pepper, and corn, stirring until wilted. Add herbs, lima beans and vegetable stock. Raise heat and bring liquid to a boil. Simmer liquid to reduce by half, about 10 minutes. Add tomatoes, black beans and butternut squash, heat through. Finish with butter and add lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.