Sunburst Squash, Zucchini, and Tomato Frittata with Sheeps Milk Ricotta
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- Leeks sliced, soaked, and drained
- Sunburst ( patty pan) squash, cubed
- 1/2 cup zucchini, cubed
- 1/2 pound potatoes, cubed and blanched
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 1/4 cup sheep's milk ricotta
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 red tomato, skinned and seeded (Italian plum, Brandywine)
In a bowl whip eggs and half and half; stir in ricotta. Add the Parmesan, a pinch of salt, and a grind of pepper. Brush a new pan lightly with oil and place over medium heat. Add the egg mixture, then tomatoes, followed by softened squash potato mix. Cook until the eggs are firm.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.