Apple, Pear and Walnut Salad
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 orange, zested
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 4 apples, preferably use 2 to 3 different kinds
- 2 pears, preferably red and green
- 2/3 cup walnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
In a large bowl whisk together vinegar, orange juice, zest, and raisins. Core and cube apples and pears. Add fruit and walnuts to a bowl and drizzle with oil. Toss well to combine. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
Recipe courtesy of Sunny Anderson, 2008
Recipe courtesy of Robin Miller