Apple-Raisin Cole Slaw
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 head savoy cabbage, shredded or sliced thin
- 1 cup carrots, shredded (about 4 small or 2 medium carrots)
- 2 Granny Smith apples, cored and shredded
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a large bowl, stir together the raisins, celery seeds, mayonnaise, sour cream and apple cider vinegar. Add the cabbage, carrots, and apples, then toss to combine. Taste and season with a pinch of salt and a grind or two of pepper. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.