Asian Lettuce Wraps
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 -inch piece ginger, peeled and finely grated
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 head Boston lettuce, leaves separated, cleaned and dried
In a skillet over medium-high heat, add the vegetable oil and saute beef until brown. Stir in ginger, scallions, garlic, soy sauce, red pepper flakes, and hoisin and cook for 1 minute. Remove from the heat and stir in the peanuts. Season with salt and pepper and serve warm wrapped in lettuce cups.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.