Easy BBQ Short Ribs
- 4 pounds boneless beef short ribs, cut into 3-inch long pieces
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Hungarian paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried ground thyme
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Arrange the short ribs in a 13 by 9-inch baking dish and season with salt and pepper, to taste. In a small bowl, combine all the remaining ingredients and stir to incorporate. Pour the sauce over ribs and toss well, coating all the pieces. Cover with aluminum foil and roast until cooked through and tender, about 3 hours. Remove the foil during the last 30 minutes of cooking to brown the top. Transfer to a serving platter and serve.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.