Garlic Red Bliss Mash
- 3 pounds red bliss potatoes
- 4 cloves garlic
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1/2 to 1 cup heavy cream, room temperature
- Special equipment: potato masher
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Special equipment: a potato masher
Put the potatoes and garlic back in the pot and cook over low heat to evaporate the rest of the water. Mash in the butter with a potato masher. Add the heavy cream in stages until the desired consistency is reached. Season with salt and pepper.
Recipe courtesy of Sunny Anderson, 2008
Recipe courtesy of Guy Fieri