Triple-A Salad with Pomegranate Dressing
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- 1/2 tablespoon molasses
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups arugula, washed and patted dry
- 1 sweet apple (preferably Gala, Fuji or Honeycrisp), thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Parmesan shavings
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
In a small bowl, whisk together the sour cream, apple cider vinegar, pomegranate juice, molasses and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Put arugula, apples and almonds in a serving bowl. Add the dressing and toss to coat. Divide among 4 serving bowls and sprinkle with Parmesan shavings and pomegranate seeds.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Green Salad with Red Pepper Relish Dressing, Scallop Salad with Strawberries, Cucumber and Gorgonzola in Citrus-Dijon Vinaigrette, Garden Salad with Fried Okra Croutons, Easy Barbecuing, Easy Casserole, Ham Salad Recipes, Tuna Salad Recipes, Beet Salad Recipes, Easy Side Dish
Thank you! your flag was submitted.