- 2 1/2 pounds ground chuck
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 scallions (green onions), chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, grated or very finely chopped
- 21/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 6 multi-grain hamburger buns
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 2 to 3 tomatoes, sliced
- Hidden Valley® for Everything Topping and Dip
1. Season and rest the beef. In a large bowl, using your hands mix together beef, Worcestershire, scallions (green onions) and garlic, seasoning well with salt and pepper. Make 6 even patties and drizzle oil on both sides. Rest room temperature for 1 hour.
2. Cook the burgers. Heat a large grill pan over medium-high heat. Sear patties until golden brown on the bottom then flip and sear until cooked through, about 5 minutes per side. Add cheese 1 minute before removing and allow to melt. Cook in batches, if necessary.
3. Top with cheese and rest. Remove all patties to a plate and place Swiss cheese on each patty. Cover lightly with aluminum foil and to rest 5 minutes before assembling. Serve inside hamburger buns topped with lettuce, tomato and Hidden Valley® for Everything Topping and Dip.
TIP: Having fries with that burger? Instead of your usual ketchup, try dipping Hidden Valley® for Everything.