- 16 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 6 stalks celery, trimmed and cut into 3-inch sections
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup golden Raisins
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
1. Mix the spread. In a bowl add cream cheese, sour cream and Hidden Valley® Original® Ranch Dips Mix. Fold with a rubber spatula until combined.
2. Toast walnuts. In a pan on medium heat add walnuts and toast while tossing until fragrant and a sample is warm throughout, soft and slightly chewy. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
3. Mix toppings and assemble. In a shallow bowl toss walnuts, raisins and cranberries. Fill the concave side of each celery section with the cream cheese spread. Press each "log" spread-side-down on the topping mixture to get toppings to stick. Serve room temperature with the filled side facing up.