- ¼ cup Market Pantry® Apricot Preserves
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 4 (1-inch-thick) boneless center cut pork chops
- Salt and pepper
- 4 plums, halved and pitted
- 1 bunch scallions
1. Heat a grill to medium-high.
2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together the apricot preserves and rice vinegar. Transfer half of the mixture to a large bowl.
3. Sprinkle the pork with salt and pepper. Grill the pork, turning once, until browned, about 8 minutes. Brush with the preserves in the small bowl and grill until caramelized and cooked through inside, 2 - 3 minutes more. Transfer to serving plates and let rest.
4. While the pork rests, grill the plums and scallions, turning occasionally, until charred and tender, about 5 minutes for the plums and 2 minutes for the scallions. Transfer to the serving plates and spoon the remaining preserves all over.