- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Salt and pepper
- 3/4 pound swordfish, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 8 canned pineapple chunks, 1/4 cup juice reserved
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1 inch squares
- 1 red onion , peeled and cut into 1 inch chunks
Combine marinade ingredients and pineapple juice in a large bowl and add swordfish chunks. Let sit for 15 minutes. Soak 8" bamboo skewers in water for 15 minutes. Alternate swordfish and remaining ingredients on skewers. Kabobs can be grilled or broiled for 8-10 minutes. Rotate the kabobs for either method and baste with remaining marinade.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.