1. Heat Meatless Crumbles in saucepan until warm.
2. Remove from the heat and then add to taco shell or butter lettuce leaf.
3. Add remaining toppings listed until taco is filled to your liking.
4. Serve the taco bar family style, immediately.
For the Guacamole (serves 5-10):
1. In a small mixing bowl, combine the avocado with the onion, garlic, cilantro, lemon juice, and salt and mash with the back of a fork until mostly smooth leaving a bit of chunkiness for texture.
2. Serve immediately, or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.