- 1 pound cut pasta, such as rotini
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (10-ounce) jar Market Pantry® Spanish Salad Olives Sliced with Pimentos, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1 (4-ounce) container goat cheese crumbles
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook as the label directs for al dente. Drain well, rinse under cold water until cool, and drain again.
2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar, oil, garlic, and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Add the pasta, olives with pimentos, and parsley and toss until well-mixed. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Top with the goat cheese.