Tarragon-Caper Egg Salad Sandwiches with Smoked Salmon
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs, peeled
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallot
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- 2 tablespoons drained capers, rinsed and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 6 (4 to 5-inch) soft round seeded rolls, split
- 18 watercress sprigs, tough stems discarded
- 1/4 pound sliced smoked salmon
Mash eggs coarsely with a fork, then stir in shallot, tarragon, capers, mayonnaise, and salt and pepper to taste. Make sandwiches with rolls, egg salad, watercress, and salmon.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.