Tasty Chicken Nuggets for Kids
- 1/3 cup of a seasoning or flavoring your kids love; ketchup barbecue sauce, soy or steak sauce
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 pound skinless boneless, chicken breasts or chicken "tenders",cut into 1/2 inch cubes or very thin strips
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup dried bread crumbs
Transfer the seasoning or flavoring of choice in a shallow dish and season with salt and pepper. Marinate the chicken in the mixture for as long as possible. Heat the butter in a medium skillet, over medium high heat. Dip the chicken in bread crumbs and saute slowly on all sides until cooked through.
Recipe Courtesy of �Michelle Urvater