TD PB Crisp A-la Mode
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 small egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- Grape Ice Cream:
- 5 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup grape preserves
- 1/4 cup boysenberry syrup
- A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.
Mix all of the dry ingredients, for the crust, together in a bowl. Add the beaten egg and the butter, and mix well until thoroughly combined.
Combine all of the filling ingredients in a medium bowl.
Mix all of the dry ingredients for the crisp in a bowl, then add the butter and mix until "crumbly."
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Put the crust into the bottom of a warmed cast iron pan, forming a crust that comes up the sides of the pan. Add the filling and spread evenly. Trim any remaining crust that rises above the peanut butter mixture. Top with the crisp mixture and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
Mix the ice cream, preserves, and syrup until combined. Put the mixture in the freezer to harden and serve with the PB crisp.
Recipe courtesy Team Purple Reign