- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped leeks
- 2 tablespoons clarified butter
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped chives
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped basil
- 2 pounds tomatoes, sliced
- 2 cups chicken stock
- Freshly ground salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, or to taste
In a large pot, saute celery, onion and leeks in clarified butter. Season with herbs and gently saute for 4 minutes. Add tomatoes. Add chicken stock and cover.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.