- 1 (10-ounce) package fresh or frozen blackberries
- 3 tablespoons blackberry jam
- 1 (9-inch) store-bought graham cracker pie crust or Paula's Pie Crust, recipe follows
- 1 (8-ounce) tub whipped topping
Put the blackberries in a bowl and mash them with a fork until broken up. Add the jam and mix until combined.
Spoon the blackberry mixture into the crust. Top with the whipped topping and serve.
- 1 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
In a medium bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar. Add the butter and stir until combined. Press the crust into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate. Bake for 7 to 8 minutes. Cool completely before filling.