- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 14-ounce package mixed pepper strips
- 1½ pounds chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced (Gold'n Plump® or Foster Farms®)
- ¼ cup Archer Farms® Teriyaki Grilling Sauce
- 8 small (6-inch) flour tortillas, warmed (Market Pantry®)
1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the peppers and cook, stirring occasionally, until just tender, about 4 minutes.
2. Add the remaining tablespoon oil, then the chicken. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the chicken just loses its pink color, about 2 minutes. Add the teriyaki sauce and continue cooking, stirring, until the chicken is well-coated and cooked through, about 2 more minutes.
3. Divide the mixture among the tortillas and serve.