Teriyaki Prawn Skewers
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 .4 cup peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon minced fresh red jalapeno chile
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 pound (16 to 20 size) gulf prawns, peeled and deveined
- Bamboo skewers
- 1 bunch scallions, cleaned and cut in 2-inch pieces
- 2 red bell peppers, medium cut
Whisk marinade ingredients together in a bowl. Place shrimp in a plastic bag with marinade for 1 to 2 hours and refrigerator. Soak bamboo skewers in water for the same amount of time to prevent burning. Using 2 bamboo skewers skewer the prawns alternating with a scallion pieces and pepper pieces so the brochettes will lay flat and be easy to flip over. Grill on each side for 2 to 3 minutes. Serve.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.