- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sweet rice wine
- 1 tablespoon, plus 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
Combine ingredients in a saucepan on medium heat until the sugar is dissolved.
Note: This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The FN chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy of Majerle's Sports Grill, Phoenix, AZ