Tex-Mex Chicken & Rice Bake
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 cup Pace® Chunky Salsa or Picante Sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 3/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound)
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Stir the the soup, salsa, water, corn and rice in a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Top with the chicken. Sprinkle with the paprika. Cover the baking dish.
Bake at 375 degrees F for 45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with the cheese. Let stand until the cheese is melted.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.