- 1 ounce freshly squeezed key lime or lime juice
- 1 1/2 ounces agave nectar
- 2 ounces fresh mango puree
- Leaves from one stem of fresh rosemary
- 1 ounce dry Palo Cortado sherry
- 2 ounces 100-percent tequila
- Chipotle chili powder
- 1/4 cup cane sugar
- Slice of lime
- Stems of fresh rosemary, for garnish
Place the lime juice, agave nectar and mango puree in the bottom of a cocktail shaker. Add the rosemary leaves and using a wooden spoon or stick, muddle the rosemary to release the oils. Add the sherry, tequila and a pinch of chili powder. Shake the drink and strain to remove the rosemary leaves. Add ice and shake again vigorously.
On a small plate, mix together a pinch of chipotle chili powder with the cane sugar. Run the slice of lime around one-quarter of the edge of each cocktail glass and dip it in the sugar mixture.
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.