- 4 cups shredded white cheddar
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- Black Bean Filling, recipe follows
- 1 cup feta
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil, for grilling
Spread 1 cup shredded white cheddar cheese on 1/2 of a flour tortilla. Then spread on top 1 cup of the Black Bean Filling. Then place 1/4 cup feta cheese. Fold over the tortilla. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Grill on an oiled flat grill, on medium high heat, for 4 to 6 minutes or until both sides are golden brown. Cut each quesadilla into 4 triangles and serve.
Black Bean Filling:
- 4 cups cooked black turtle beans, drained
- 2 cups brown rice, cooked
- 1 cup corn kernels, cooked
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, rehydrated in water
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 2 tablespoons granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon hot red pepper sauce
In a large bowl, mix all ingredients.