- 3 eggs
- 2 to 3 links pre-cooked sausages, sliced
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 2 slices chopped onions
- 3 slices chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chicken Cajun spice
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese
- Home fries, optional
In a bowl, mix eggs. Then add sausage, peppers, onions, tomatoes, and Cajun spice.
Serve with a side of home fries, if desired.
Recipe can be expanded.
* Professional Recipe
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.