- 6 fresh figs, diced
- 1/2 mango, diced
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon finely diced red bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 2 medium golden tomatoes, cut and seeded to form cups
- 12 large tiger prawns, cooked, peeled, and chilled
- 4 sprigs fresh cilantro
- 8 whole chives
Place figs, mango, ginger, red pepper, rice vinegar, honey, and cayenne in a small saucpan. Simmer over low heat for 15 minutes. Let cool slightly, and then refrigerate until completely chilled.
Fill tomatoes with fig chutney. Place tomato in the center of each plate. Arrange shrimp on tomato, with tails down. Garnish with cilantro and chives.
* Professional Recipe
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.