- 10 egg roll wrappers
- 10 ounces smoked beef brisket, finely chopped
- Water, to moisten egg roll wrapper
- Favorite tomato based BBQ sauce
- Favorite mustard BBQ sauce
- Favorite vinegar based BBQ sauce
Place 1 egg roll wrapper on a work surface. Point the egg roll corner towards you, then place 1-ounce of chopped brisket on top of the egg roll sheet. Brush the top 2/3rds of the wrapper with water, fold up bottom corner over beef and then fold in side corners and continue rolling until the egg roll is formed. Repeat process with all remaining wrappers..
* Professional Recipe
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.