- 2 (14-inch) rolled out circles pizza dough
- 1 pound mozzarella, shredded
- 6 ounces Monterey Jack, shredded
- 6 ounces Asiago, shredded
- 3 ounces Pecorino Romano, grated
- Extra-virgin olive oil
Preheat the oven to 550 degrees F.
Stretch the pizza dough and fit it into 2 pizza pans. Combine the mozzarella, Monterey Jack, and Asiago cheeses in a bowl. Evenly distribute the cheese mixture over the crusts. Top the pizza with the Pecorino and drizzle with olive oil. Bake until the crust is brown and the cheese is melted, about 6 to 8 minutes.
* Professional Recipe
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.