- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 to 10 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 fresh sardines, cleaned 2 per person for appetizer servings
- 2 large lemons, juiced, plus lemon wedges to garnish
- 1/2 bunch Italian parsley, finely minced, to garnish
Preheat a grill. Mix oil, garlic and lemon juice, then grill fish, using sauce as barbecue sauce and brushing on during grilling. Grill until fish is done, when fish is about to flake and turn opaque. Sprinkle with finely chopped Italian parsley, garnish with lemon wedges and serve.
Note: This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The FN chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.