- Lemon Beurre Blanc, recipe follows
- 1 roasted green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 roasted red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted garlic cloves
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled, plus more for garnish
- 6 (8-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
In a medium saucepan, combine the Lemon Beurre Blanc, roasted peppers, garlic, and feta cheese and heat over low heat. Keep warm until ready to use, stirring occasionally.
Preheat a grill or grill pan. Place chicken breasts on grill and grill on both sides until completely cooked through. Remove from grill and place on a serving plate. Spoon sauce over the chicken and garnish with crumbled feta cheese.
Lemon Beurre Blanc:
- Pinch chopped garlic
- Pinch chopped shallots
- 1/2 pound butter, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup Chablis wine
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Sweat the shallots and garlic in 1 tablespoon of butter in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the wine and lemon juice and cook until reduced by half. Add the cream and reduce until it reaches a sauce consistency. Reduce the heat to low and whip in the butter. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
* Professional Recipe
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.