- 1 (14-inch) pizza crust
- 3/4 cup pizza or BBQ sauce
- 5 ounces beef steak (brisket, flank steak or sirloin), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 7 ounces mozzarella, shredded
- 3 ounces smoked provolone, shredded
- 1 to 2 tablespoons dried oregano, optional
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Stretch the crust over a 14-inch pizza pan. Evenly spread the sauce over the crust. Arrange the steak and red onions over the sauce. Mix the mozzarella and provolone cheeses together in a bowl then distribute them evenly over the pizza. Season with dried oregano, if desired. Bake the pizza until the crust is crisp and brown, about 10 to 15 minutes. Remove the pizza from the oven, cut it into wedges, and serve.
* Professional Recipe
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.