- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon chopped basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon chopped oregano leaves
- Salt and pepper
- 20 mussels (recommended: Penn Cove)
- 20 Manila clams
- 8 large prawns
- 8 sea scallops
- 4 ounces halibut, cubed
- 4 ounces salmon, cubed
- Olive oil, for sauteing
- Romaine lettuce
- Field greens
- Assorted vegetables of your choice
For the Dressing: combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Saute seafood in olive oil until the fish is almost cooked through and the shellfish is open. Discard any unopened shellfish. Add dressing to finish cooking. Make a bed with the greens, arrange vegetables around the sides, and add seafood on top.
* Professional Recipe
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.