- 1-ounce olive oil
- 6 ounces center cut yellow fin tuna
- 1-ounce lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh, fresh basil
- 1-ounce Chablis wine
- 4 ounces heavy cream
- 1-ounce shredded Parmesan
- 1/2-ounce sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 artichoke heart
- 3 1/2 ounces cooked farfalle pasta
- 1-ounce feta
- Blanched broccoli florets
- 1 diced plum tomato
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Heat saute pan over high heat, add oil. Lightly dredge tuna in lemon pepper. Pan sear quickly, about 1 minute each side. Finish in 375-degree oven to desired doneness, best served rare or medium rare.
Remove tuna from the pan to a warm plate. Add garlic, basil, and wine to pan, reduce 30 seconds. Add cream and Parmesan, sun-dried tomatoes, artichokes, farfalle pasta, cook 2 to 3 minutes until pasta is hot.
Put faralle on plate or pasta bowl and placed seared tuna on top. Sprinkle with feta and garnish with blanched broccoli florets, and diced tomato.