- 1 1/2 cups acini di pepe pasta, or any small pasta such as orzo
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 cup red grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup yellow grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 cup finely sliced radicchio
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 1 1/2 cups basil leaves, torn into large pieces
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta for about 6 minutes or until tender. Drain and rinse under cold water to stop the cooking process.
Serve at room temperature.